Product Characteristics of Tail Light
Conspicuity for the rear of a vehicle is provided by rear position lamps (also called tail lamps or tail lights). These are required to produce only red light and to be wired such that they are lit whenever the front position lamps are lit, including when the headlamps are on.
Rear position lamps may be combined with the vehicle's stop lamps or separate from them. In combined-function installations, the lamps produce brighter red light for the stop lamp function and dimmer red light for the rear position lamp(also called tail lamps or tail lights) function. Regulations worldwide stipulate minimum intensity ratios between the bright (stop) and dim (rear position) modes, so that a vehicle displaying rear position lamps will not be mistakenly interpreted as showing stop lamps, and vice versa.
/Why Choose FORTOP
- Manufacturer of Tail Light
- Made in Taiwan for Tail Light
- Comply with IATF 16949 for Tail Light
- Sell 16 million products worldwide annually
- Ten major car manufacturers designated manufacturing
- Professional R&D department and strict QC system, rest assured cooperation
- Have three own plants, price transparency